The Programme of the opening of MOCAK
The opening of MOCAK, the Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow, will take place on Thursday, 19th May 2011, at 6 pm.
Please put this date in your diary.
- History in Art
- The MOCAK collection
- Award of the Vordemberge-Gildewart Foundation
- Maurycy Gomulicki. Bibliophilia
- Mieczysław Porębski Library
- ALIAS: Madeleine Sante (one of the projects of the Photomonth in Krakow)
Concurrently with the opening of the Museum, you are kindly invited to visit our MOCAK Bookstore. You will find there some of the most interesting current arts publications, both Polish and international.
In the MOCAK Bookstore, you will also be able to buy souvenir postcards and posters as well as hand-made artistic items, most of which have been designed and made by artists especially for the opening of the Museum.
You will be able to buy such works as:
- Tights with Worn out Knees by Justyna Koeke
- Square Dresses by Małgorzata Markiewicz
- The pillow Cycuszka by Grupa Kuku Kuku: Katarzyna Kukuła, Agata Kus