Practical information for visitors
Before entering the exhibition halls, please do the following:
- Use the free cloak room. It has additional lockers to deposit your luggage and valuables. Losing a cloakroom token will entail a 10 PLN fine. Losing the key to a locker – a fine of 25 PLN. The cloakroom takes no responsibility for items left there.
- Leave large luggage in the cloak room. It is forbidden to enter with backpacks.
In the Museum, you should not:
- Enter the exhibition halls with food or drinks.
- Enter with animals, except service dogs.
- Make films or photographs using flash or tripods.
- A ticket entitles the holder to visit all the exhibitions at the Museum.
- Discount tickets and passes will only be issued on presentation of documents which entitle the holder to such concessions.
- A credit or debit card will be accepted when paying for any tickets, regardless of their price.
- MOCAK the Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow is located in the paid parking zone located in the paid parking zone (zone C19). From Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 8 pm you the parking fees are as follows: 3 PLN for the first hour, 3.50 PLN for the second hour, 4.10 PLN for the third and 3 PLN for each subsequent hour.
- Free parking spaces can be found in the streets surrounding MOCAK. The Museum does not have its own car park.
- Tourist buses: In Lipowa Street there is a ban on vehicles with a total weight of more than 3.5 tonnes. The limited stopping place for coaches is located at ul. Na Zjazd in both directions: at Bohaterów Getta Square – two parking spaces (GPS co-ordinates: 50°02'48.4 "N 19°57'17.2 "E), and at ul. Lwowska 1 – two parking spaces (GPS co-ordinates: 50°02'45.3 "N 19°57'19.6 "E). The maximum stopping time permitted is 10 minutes (the engine must be switched off).
On request, the Museum has available:
Facilities for nappy-changing – in the lavatory next to the MOCAK Café and in the Library's lavatory (building B)
A wheelchair – on loan from Reception;
First Aid box – to be found at Reception;
A WiFi network is available at the Museum.