Practical information for visitors
Before entering the exhibition halls, please do the following:
- Use the free cloak room. It has additional lockers to deposit your luggage and valuables. Losing a cloakroom token will entail a 10 PLN fine. Losing the key to a locker – a fine of 25 PLN. The cloakroom takes no responsibility for items left there.
- Leave large luggage in the cloak room. It is forbidden to enter with backpacks.
In the Museum, you should not:
- Enter the exhibition halls with food or drinks.
- Enter with animals, except service dogs.
- Make films or photographs using flash or tripods.
- A ticket entitles the holder to visit all the exhibitions at the Museum.
- Discount tickets and passes will only be issued on presentation of documents which entitle the holder to such concessions.
- A credit or debit card will be accepted when paying for any tickets, regardless of their price.
On request, the Museum has available:
Facilities for nappy-changing – in the lavatory next to the MOCAK Café and in the Library's lavatory (building B)
A wheelchair – on loan from Reception;
First Aid box – to be found at Reception;
A WiFi network is available at the Museum.