The Krzysztofory Gallery Archive
The archive also includes the documentation of activities of the oldest gallery in Poland: the Krzysztofory Gallery, which has been in existence since 1957. The materials contain a collection of catalogues, posters, invitations and designs, as well as administrative documents. The archive was donated to MOCAK by Józef Chrobak, who ran the Gallery since 1989, and his heirs. After completing the stock taking of collections, which is still going on, the Museum will enrich itself with further materials.