The Council of the Museum
On 26 August 2014, the Mayor of the City of Krakow appointed the The Council of the Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow. The Council consists of representatives of diverse communities engaged in the activities of MOCAK, who will be assisting the institution with their counsel. The Council will oversee the Museum’s implementation of its running tasks and it will assess and endorse the annual programme of activities.
The Council of the Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow, appointed by the Mayor of the City of Krakow:
- Anna Bikont – writer, Gazeta Wyborcza journalist, expert in Jewish issues and relations
- Anda Rottenberg – critic, curator, outstanding figure in the Polish world of art
- Marek Gardulski – art photographer, member of the Krakow section of the Association of Polish Art Photographers
- Prof. Jerzy Hausner – politician, economist, professor of the University of Economics in Krakow
- Prof. Jarosław Kozłowski – artist, former Rector of the University of Poznań
- Piotr Krajewski – artistic director of the WRO Art Media Centre
- Paweł Potoroczyn – erstwhile director of the Adam Mickiewicz Institute
- Grzegorz Gauden – erstwhile director of the Book Institute
- Wiesław Gumuła – Chairman of the Krakow regional branch of the National Bank of Poland.