MOCAK Forum nr 1/2014 
MOCAK Forum nr 1/2014 
List of the contents
- Crime without Ornament Sebastian Liszka
- Serial Killers and Heroes A Paradoxical Identity Michał Płaczek
- Notes on the Papin Sisters’ Case Sebastian Liszka
- Don’t Kill Your Idols, Kill Your Darlings Michał Kmiecik
- The Law of the Mother Elzbieta Sala
- Visual essay Prints Jan Smaga
- Political Crime Dobromiła Gołębiak
- #Youngerthanrihanna – or the End of the Anxiety of Influence? In Pursuit of Jasper Spicero Arkadiusz Półtorak
- The Contagious Image of Crime On Henry Bond’s ‘Lacan at the Scene’ Michał Płaczek
- Visual essay The Day Before, the Day After Timea Oravecz
- Crime in Comic Books A Short History of Censorship Kamila Kowerska
- The Force of Trauma, the Powerless of Art Elżbieta Sala
- Typhlo-Museum On Making Art Available to people with Visual Impairment. Maria Prawelska talks with Robert Więckowski
- Educational Materials Grey Tape Kacper Nurzyński
- Herz Katarzyna Wincenciak
The eighth issue of the "MOCAK Forum" is on sale. The theme of the current issue – drawing on Crime in Art, the exhibition which was presented at the Museum from 16 May until 28 September – is crime in its broadest sense.
The publication leads with a reprint of the acclaimed text by the Italian psychiatrist and criminologist Cesare Lombroso, a pioneer of a comprehensive theory of criminology which held that crime is conditioned by heredity. Matricide and patricide are important threads – including references to the inferred murder of the Cuban artist Ana Mendieta and the mysterious death of Pier Paolo Pasolini – as is the issue of to what extent psychoanalysis is useful in criminology. In the current issue the reader will also find a parody of a detective novel by Gertrude Stein as well as a text written for the Witkacy Stage in Wrocław by pilgrim / majewski, devoted to the post-war fate of … the shoes of Marta Goebbels. The issue closes with a generous interview conducted by Monika Kozioł with Danny Devos – a Belgian artist whose works reference real-life crime.
Editor in chief: Monika Kozioł
Editor of the issue: Sebastian Liszka
Cover art: Magda Buczek
Please note that not all text that appeared in the Polish version of the magazine have been published in English.