//The Freedom of Creation//
The Freedom of Creation
27.10.2013 at 3pm
On Sunday 27 October at 3 pm, we would like to invite you to the
launch of the 7th issue of the magazine MOCAK Forum, inspired by the exhibition newly opened at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow – the exhibition of the European Council, entitled The Need for Freedom. European Art since 1945. The freedom of making artistic choices will be discussed by: the editor of the issue Sylwia Chutnik, the illustrator and a member of the Dream Team Marta Zabłocka, and Mike Urbaniak, a journalist and theatre critic. The encounter will take place during the 17th Book Fair in Krakow, in the seminar hall no 1, ul. Centralna 41a, Kraków.
In the current issue you will find:
– Maria Anny Potocka’s text on the freedom in art;
– an essay by Małgorzata Rejmer;
– interviews with Jekaterina Samucewicz and Bodo Kox;
– a visual essay by Maria Peszek;
– a comic strip by Dream Team;
– and an educational supplement by Alicja Rogalska.
The cover was designed by Dominika Olszowy and Tomasz Mróz.