Collection management policy
The Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow provides information about the works of art in its own collections as well as archive records, which can be used for display, educational and promotional purposes. Requests should be sent by e-mail to Katarzyna Wincenciak email@example.com.
If you are interested in conducting a detailed examination of the artworks, or you wish to conduct it in person at the Museum, please submit a written request to the Director of the Museum at least two weeks in advance. The request should include:
- Topic, aim and scope of research
- Intended date of research
- Contact details
- Name of the institution on behalf of which the research is to be conducted.
If you would like access to the archive records available in the MOCAK Library, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance.
All outgoing loans for temporary exhibitions must be approved by the Director of the Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow. A request should be made in writing six months prior to the planned opening of the exhibition. Failure to meet the deadline may result in a refusal to grant consent for a loan. The request should include:
- Name of the institution and contact details
- Title of the exhibition
- Duration of the exhibition (dates)
- Loan period (dates)
- Exhibition venue (address)
- Complete list of the items requested (author, title, object number)
- Contact details.